We have invited Prof. Michael Halliday (middle), Emeritus Professor of the University of Sydney and MacquarieUniversity, Foundation Professor of Linguistics at the University of Sydney, to provide professional comments on the subject-specific genre of six school subjects on 22 Apr 2006.
- The 2nd Cantonese Speech Contest for Non-Chinese Speaking Secondary Students
- The 7th International Conference on Han Characters Education and Research
- The 4th International School Chinese Language Education Conference and Workshop —Unpacking Global Literacy and Multiple Texts
- Book launch on Infusing IB Philosophy and Pedagogy into Chinese Language Teaching
- The Third International School Chinese Language Education Conference and Workshop